Kylie Jenner Relegated From Billionaire To Millionaire As Her Wealth Slightly Shrinks
Beauty accessories mogul and philanthropist Kylie Jenner has been relegated from a billionaire to a millionaire due to, what Forbes and some other magazines say, a slight shrinkage in her wealth. That was reported by some media on May 29, 2020.
According Forbes, Kylie Jenner’s net worth decreased from $1 billion to $900 million as of 2020, while Celebrity Net Worth magazine estimates her current net worth at $700 million. Explanation of her declined fortune despite a reported $340 million net earning after she sold 51% stake of her company Kylie Cosmetics in November 2019 to Coty Inc. for $600 million, is said to be due to decrease in value in 2020 of Kylie Cosmetics hence her remaining 49% stake.
© 2015 - 2020 Smart Beautiful Women. All Rights Reserved